Thursday, August 09, 2007
episode: -> Bored. Yawns. <-
I am bored.MapleStory simply refused to install the latest updated version 0.44 on my brother's computer despite my multiple tries.There is a new SINGAPORE map!I want to visit it! >.<But according to MapleStory, the new patch version 0.44 is corrupt. -_-"So MapleStory refused to start.Thus, I have got nothing to do.Boo.It is too early to sleep.I am nocturnal, after all.Currently listening to Japanese animation "Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl) Futakomori" Original Soundtracks I and II..The music is great, as usual. :)But somehow, I preferred Jigoku Shoujo (first season) soundtracks I and II, than Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori (second season) soundtracks I and II..Maybe, it is because I have watched the whole season of Jigoku Shoujo over and over again once too many times.I only managed to catch three out of twenty-six episodes of Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori!Yes.That must have been the reason why.Which suddenly reminds me of another Japanese animation "Shakugan no Shana (The Raging Fire Eyed Shana)" Original Soundtrack.The music is fantastic! >.<But..I am missing the last five tracks.I need to get them from Wei Qi soon.Already, let's see, about three weeks overdue!Humph.In the meantime, typing these rubbish won't help cure my boredom.I should learn how to upload pictures up my blog too.Just like how veryVIVIEN did too. ^^Hopefully I won't screw up. :ZWish me luck! :)~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 8:56 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N