Monday, August 27, 2007
episode: -> Friends. <-
Always thought of my friends before me.
It is a habit.
Good or bad?
Not many appreciate it.
Do I have to continue like this?
I feel exhausted.
Yet I always thought that it is touching to have someone think and care about you.
Was I wrong?
Call me crazy.
Call me annoying.
Call me bo-liao.
Why?
Am I wrong to cultivate this habit?
Man aren't born 100% selfish in the first place.
Or issit because you are always on the receiving end.
You felt that you had enough?
I don't know what to think.
What to believe.
What to understand anymore.
Should I quit?
Tomorrow should and would be a happier day.
Stupid thoughts.
Be gone! :(
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 12:30 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N