Monday, August 13, 2007
episode: -> Leco Automobile Pte. Ltd. <-
This is the company that I have worked for, for seven straight months..
Leco Automobile Pte. Ltd.
A parallel importor.
Specialises in selling vehicles that are made in Japan.
Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Suzuki and Mitsubishi~
This is the company that I have grown to love, and have fun with both the admin staff, as well as the salesmen..
I am going to miss all of you! :'(
This is the cutest salesman out of the whole car firm.(from left) Me and Adrian.
What a gorgeous car (Mazda RX-8; front view)! >.< (from left) Me and Aaron.
Gorgeous car (Mazda RX-8; back view), isn't it? >.<
This is the tallest (like Eiffel Tower!) and the most cheerful salesman.
(from left) Me and Alson.
Presenting one of my dearest mountain buddies~
(from left) Mountain frog, Alvin, and mountain tortoise, me! ^^
Presenting another of my dearest mountain buddies~
(from left) My old mountain tortoise mother, Felicia, and her beloved mountain tortoise child, me! :P
The office I worked in - The admin office
The table I was given (after I took over the whole Used Cars department :Z) - My messy office table
(from left) My boss (he is very kind), Mr. Ng, and me.
(from left) My assistant manager, Philip, me, and my manager (the boss's son), Cobin.
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 12:34 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N