Wednesday, August 22, 2007
episode: -> Lonely.. (in gorgeous) <-
Felt lonely all of a sudden.
Boo.
Realised how much I actually miss my dearest friends.
I miss Mei Hong.
But she is in NTU.
I miss Charlene.
But she is in SMU.
I miss Shuyun.
Even though she is also in the Faculty of Science.
She is majoring Chemistry.
And she has zero modules with me.
I miss Wei Yen.
But she is in Pharmacy.
Completely different sets of modules.
I miss Stephanie.
Even though I get to see her twice a week.
It is only during Mathematics lectures.
Before and after Mathematics lectures, she is always rushing to somewhere else.
I miss Vivien.
But she is in Business.
So far yet so near.
I miss Chuan Yuan.
But he is in NS.
I miss Wei Qi.
But he is in NS too.
At least I have got something to look forward to this coming Saturday! ^^
I miss Vivi-end's big beautiful eyes.
I miss Wei Qi's cute charming smile.
I miss Chuan Yuan's sense of humour.
You guys never fail to make me smile..
So dear Saturday, please come quickly! :'(
* Suddenly felt like listening to Japanese animation "Paradise Kiss" opening theme song, "Lonely in Gorgeous".. *
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 11:23 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N