Sunday, August 19, 2007
episode: -> Mountain Tortoise Goes Exploring!! ^^ <-
After being pretty much dumb..Taking several "failure" (can't really see anything in it) pictures at night, using my handphone camera..Of course I won't be that stupid anymore, and make the same mistakes again!! >.<This time, I made (very) sure I switched on the night mode on my handphone camera, before snapping more night pictures (especially the night scenery; they are beautiful okie! With the lights and everything illuminating in the dark like stars.. ^^ - appreciate some art, if not the world around us :D).LOL.Went sort of exploring around Singapore..I love exploring new places! ^^Being lost is another thing though.. :ZI have never, in my whole life, been to quite a number of areas in the North, South and West.I only know of places in the East and Central (town).I think I am really a mountain tortoise (*embarrassed* >.<).Anyways, being such a silly mountain tortoise..I went Sembawang today.Without knowing where it really was. -_-"Took the MRT train at Eunos.Alighted at City Hall MRT station to transfer to another train.Only then realising Sembawang MRT station is, in fact, THIRTEEN stops away from City Hall MRT station.WHAT?! o.OAnd the train that I had taken, kept making the announcement, "this train is terminating at Yishun; please alight and transfer to another train". -_-"And I thought Jurong East MRT station was supposed to be the terminal station?!Dots.Apparently, there is a fireworks performance scheduled today.Thus, many trains are needed in the direction of Marina Bay.Therefore, SMRT had to drive us (normal passengers) off the trains.Zzzz...Watched Jay Chou's much anticipated first movie "Secret".Quite nice.Especially the music and the piano pieces played.Quite surprising too.Especially towards the end.A bit confusing though.What does the class photograph at the end of the movie supposed to portray? o.OThere are other puzzles that do not seem to fit into place too..Boo.Anyways, wanted to go Admiralty (have never been there before either), but decided against it.Ended up going to Yio Chu Kang to settle dinner.And I FINALLY got the complete "Shakugan no Shana" Original Soundtrack! ^^Made me a really happy gurl today! :)Thank you!Snapped some night pictures whilst I was bored.And since I was on the way too.LOL.Night mode is on this time.So the pictures look brighter.But at the same time, the shutter speed became slower.Thus, if my hands shook (accidentally of course), the pictures became shit. x_x
Yio Chu Kang Road - Bus Stop
Yio Chu Kang Road - Bus Stop
Somewhere near Yio Chu Kang Road (Serangoon North? Perhaps.) - Bus Stop
Somewhere out there in Singapore definitely.. -_-" (Serangoon North? x_x)~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 1:33 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N