Friday, August 17, 2007
episode: -> My Friday.. <-
Today is a Friday.My classes begin at 12.00pm, and continued all the way until 8.00pm.MA1102R lecture (2 hours) -> LSM1103 practical (4 hours) -> MA1311 lecture (2 hours).Oh my god.That is a total of 8 hours straight! o.OWithout any breaks in between somemore! x_xAnd I need to rush one bus-stop-distance in between the classes between the LTs and Science Laboratory too.Wow.How did I survive today? o.ODrank only milk for breakfast.Left the house at 10.15am.And began my hectic schedule the minute I reached NUS.All the way until 8.00pm. x_xThanx to the rainstorm, cold weather and blasting air-conditioners today..I could barely breathe.My whole nose was blocked. :ZEspecially my last Mathematics lecture.I was freezing in the almost empty LT.Despite me trying to keep myself as warm as possible with my windbreaker.Boo. :'(Thanx to the terrible lack of sleep the night before (I slept only at 5.00am).I was suffering from a slight headache halfway through my day.My head was throbbing by the last Mathematics lecture.I felt quite terrible (blocked/running nose + headache).And I had to wait somemore for the one and only (extremely pro) bus 95 for almost an hour.What the - ! -_-"Need to ballot for tutorials/practicals/laboratory sessions today.Through my already blurred vision and mind..I anyhow selected the tutorials and timeslots to ballot for.And also anyhow ranked them accordingly.I better check it again tomorrow.~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 10:55 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N