Wednesday, August 15, 2007
episode: -> My Neighbourhood - Bedok Reservoir Road <-
Yes.Again, I am being bo-liao. -_-"Prior to me snapping pictures of Buona Vista MRT, which I am going to be seeing lots of it for the next coming few years..This time I am even more ridiculous.I snapped pictures of my street, my neighbourhood and my flats.Something I have seen for seven straight years already.I must have been really nothing better to do, that's why.I mean, what else is there better to do when you are waiting for the buses to come?Haha! :P
My Neighbourhood - Bedok Reservoir Road
My Neighbourhood - Bedok Reservoir Road(Beautiful rainbow design and the National Day 2007 decorations, isn't it? ^^)
I realised how beautiful my neighbourhood (Bedok Reservoir Road) really is.
I should be happy and contented for being able to stay here. :)
Anyways, beautiful things are meant to be remembered and shared with the rest of the world.
So if you see me taking pictures of you, DO NOT BE CAMERA-SHY!
You are beautiful/adorable/handsome (etc etc), worth me taking a/many picture(s) of you! ^^
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 12:46 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N