Tuesday, August 21, 2007
episode: -> My Semester One Timetable.. <-
Yiippeess~!
I am allocated with the ideal tutorial timeslots that I wanted. ^^
Phew..
I was pretty worried that I won't get my first few choices of tutorial timeslots, and later end up clashing my whole timetable. x_x
At least I can feel more relieved now. :)
Confirmed timetable (unless anything last minute pops out :Z):
Monday 0800 - 1300
Tuesday 1200 - 2000
Wednesday 1600 - 1800
Thursday 0800 - 1400
Friday 1100 - 2000
A bit sad though..
Princess Gweny's timetable does not complement with my timetable. :(
Monday and Thursday I am early; she is late.
Tuesday and Wednesday she is early; I am late.
Friday is her off-day; I am in school.
We will have a difficult time trying to arrange to meet up.
Boo.
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 12:34 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N