Sunday, August 19, 2007
episode: -> My Terrapins!! :) <-
Eeee.
I have tuition classes to teach later.
Boring.
Zzzz...
My perfect weekend ruined just like that.
Having to go somewhere I do not want to go at all.
I am forced into going somemore.
Simply because of my responsibilities and his selfishness.
And of course my pay of more than four hundred bucks accumulated over three months. -_-"
Whenever I am stressed (at work or at academic studies)..
My terrapins relieve me of all my stress!! ^^
At least temporarily, when I am staring at them.
So adorable!! ^^
My Queen and Prince terrapins (Prince on top of Queen of course. Duh.)!
My Princess terrapin (Don't know why she is not playing/suntanning with Queen and Prince).
I must buy myself a more active pet (ie. dog or cat) in the future.
Like what Charlene has..
A labrador and a golden labretriever! ^^
Charlene!
I miss your dogs!!
Haha! :P
Not their smell though. -_-"
And definitely not their over-friendliness and excitement.. :S
They jumping onto me suddenly (scare me half to death only), and almost biting my poor fingers off when I offer them food.. :Z
Woah.
The aggressiveness!! x_x
Boo.
Bleargh. ^^
And Wei Qi has such a natural flair playing with cats and dogs (kittens and puppies included)!
Wow.
I am envious!! >.<
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 2:18 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N