Tuesday, August 21, 2007
episode: -> My Tuesday.. <-
Today was extremely rush! x_x
I had my dental appointment at National Dental Centre (NDC) scheduled at 10.30am.
But my Mathematics lecture was to begin at 12.00pm noon. -_-"
Went NDC early.
Reached at 10.00am.
There was only one person before me.
And he went in at 10.10am.
I thought it would be pretty fast.
And I should be able to reach school on time.
Goodness knows what happened to the guy before me! x_x
He only came out at 11.00am.
My god.
I thought this dental appointment would be the same as usual.
Very brisk.
10 minutes.
And I would be done and over with.
At least I would not have to worry about being late for my lecture.
But NO!!
My dentist decided to do something different with me this time round!
He sent me to another dentist.
Who probably poke every inch of my teeth and gums he could possibly reach.
My god.
I was trying hard not to cringe at the pain. x_x
The end result?
Bleeding badly. :Z
Yeekkss!
Sent me to take X-ray after that.
It was already 11.35am by then.
I was busy trying to think of ways to fly to school. -_-"
Being terribly late for school is bad enough.
The payment is yet another shock.
Four hundred and thirty-three dollars and ten cents?!
I where got such cash?!
Paid using NETS.
Father please pay me back soon. x_x
He already owes me about two thousand and five hundred..
Counting..
Two months overdue.
Boo.
I must come visit my dentist again next Tuesday.
So I asked for an early dental appointment.
At least earlier than this one.
Lest I late for lecture again. :'(
And the person gave me the earliest timeslot.
8.00am.
Wow.
It was already 11.55am by the time I left NDC.
And my lecture starts at 12.00pm noon. x_x
No choice.
Took a taxi.
Fortunately, the taxi driver drove fast.
And drove past NUH.
And Faculty of Science was just next to NUH!!
Should have stopped him.
But he was driving fast at the expressway.
And he went to the Faculty of Arts and Social Science (from where he turned in) instead. -_-"
Drove one big round back to Faculty of Science (where he passed by a few minutes before).
The taxi fare: S$7.20.
Anything la.
Already five minutes late for lecture.
Ran all the way after that. :X
The LT was pretty packed.
Found a seat at the back.
Was trying hard to concentrate on what the lecturer was teaching.
But there were these three annoying Chinese scholars who kept talking.
Cannot even filter out their voices.
Because they were speaking two rows in between (including my row). -_-"
The whole lecture wasted.
Half of what the lecturer said was replaced by their conversation.
What the - ?! :(
Had a four hours break in between my two Mathematics lectures.
Went to Central Library to slack.
There were alot of activities going on at the Central Square.
Some Channel U variety show was coming to film that's why. o.O
Went to sleep in a very comfy chair in a corner of the Central Library.
Zzzz...
Chemistry practical will start next Tuesday.
And I will have no more four hours break in between my lectures on all odd weeks.
~ Beautiful Season ~