Friday, August 31, 2007
episode: -> * Shake Head * <-
I think some people are weird.
The way they perceive how things should be.
It is all in their thoughts and imagination.
I really don't understand them at times.
I should not be affected by him.
But I am.
It makes me feel as if I have done something wrong.
But I didn't!
At least that was what I thought.
I still don't think I am in the wrong now.
But he is phrasing it as though I am the one in the wrong.
I just didn't want to meet up with him.
Is that even wrong of me to decline his invitation?
Meeting up with someone you have never met before in your life?!
He said I am as though I didn't want, or even bother, to continue with our friendship or whatever it is.
Why?
Why did he have to think of things this way?
Chatting online is good enough for me.
We can chat about just anything under the moon and stars.
And he is a senior in NUS Faculty of Engineering somemore.
He is really a great help.
And a great way to destress when we are bored.
But because I declined meeting up with him..
I am wrong?
What is this?
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 2:48 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N