Sunday, August 12, 2007
episode: -> Singtel MIO Plan <-
The guy came, fixed the modem, connected the computer and laptops to the internet, and left.Everything happened so fast.Woah.This is my first entry typed using my laptop.Yay! ^^I am a happy girl today! :)Waited for four long years already.Finally got my very own laptop and internet connection.Yay! ^^I cannot contain my excitement and gratitude. >.<No more waking up early or rushing home early (before my brother comes home) just to use the internet.No need to endure anymore nonsensical rubbish from my brother.Seriously, he curses and scolds me like free whenever I use his computer in his presence. -_-"No need to endure my brother (or father) pushing all the blames to me whenever the computer catches a virus or presents an error message.But so many of my files are still in my brother's computer! >.<Need to burn them into CDs and DVDs soon.Yay! ^^I am still very very the happy today! :)Despite NUS starting lectures tomorrow.Oh dear.~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 8:27 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N