Monday, August 27, 2007
episode: -> Stupid Bus Fare. <-
After my classes..
I went to search for the textbooks that I am supposed to buy.
But to my horror..
I could not locate any of them at all! x_x
Gave up.
Decided to go home.
And met Shuyun..
What a coincidence! :)
Very very long never chat with her le.
Really miss everybody dearly..
Boo.
Took bus 95 as usual.
My bus fare should be S$0.65.
But SBS Transit decided to be really special today.
They deducted S$1.08 from me. -_-"
And resulted in my card making loud blaring beep-beep sounds at the ez-link card machine.
Because of the exorbitant fare.
My card value dropped from a pathetic S$1.00 to an even more pathetic -S$0.08.
Now tell me how am I supposed to go home using a negative valued card?! -_-"
Humph!
Too tired to think..
I.
Shall.
Go.
To.
Sleep.
Now.
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 3:41 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N