Sunday, August 12, 2007
episode: -> Why "Beautiful Season"? <-
... ... ...Dots.Alot of people have asked me (or rather, laughed at me -_-") as to why I sign off as "Beautiful Season"..My MSN display name is also displayed as "Beautiful Season"..My handphone's name (solely for bluetooth purposes) is also renamed as "Beautiful Season"..And many others which I shall not name.. :XWhy "Beautiful Season"?Duh."Beautiful Season" = The season is beautiful! -_-"Which season is beautiful? o.ODuh.I am born in November..Of course the season November represents is beautiful! :)Which season is November? x_x Duh.Count! >.<As given below..March - May : SpringJune - August : SummerSeptember - November : AutumnDecember - February : WinterTherefore, November represents the autumn season! ^^Although all four seasons are each beautiful in their own ways.. But sadly, beause I am biased towards my own month and season, thus loves the autumn season the most! ^^I love spring too.Because hana (flowers) will blossom.Sakura petals will fall (oops, watched too much Japanese animation).
I love summer too.Because Singapore's 365 days of summer!I love winter too.Beacuse yuki (snow) will fall from the sky.Haha! :DDear friends, do you all understand now? :)~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 12:42 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N