Thursday, August 23, 2007
episode: -> YAY~!! ^^ <-
Woah.
Felt as though I had just stuck the jackpot or something.
Haha! :P
Planned to take up the same tutorial group and laboratory session (MA1102R Calculus) with Stephanie initially.
Since we are in the same lecture group anyways.
However, because of the diverse differences between our timetables (modules)..
We balloted for different tutorial group and laboratory session.
I got allocated with tutorial group ST11 (Friday, 1100 - 1200)..
The timeslot just before MA1102R lecture at 1200 noon.
Pretty lucky to get it.
Haha! ^^
I got allocated with laboratory session SB10 (Tuesday, 1700 - 1800)..
The timeslot slotted in between (right after) my Chemistry practical and (just before) my MA1311 lecture.
It was a pretty late timing.
So probably not many would ballot for it.
But!
Amazingly~
Princess Gweny balloted for SB10 too! ^^
She said because there was no other timeslots available..
LOL.
Yay~!!
At least I will get to see my Princess Gweny again! :)
Woah.
I think we never see each other for more than two years already. x_x
So lucky! ^^
Princess Gweny is in a different lecture group as me lor.
Boo.
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 11:33 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N