Wednesday, August 29, 2007
episode: -> Yesterday (and Today).. <-
Yesterday was terrible.
Went to dentist at 8.00am.
First patient! ^^
But the appointment only took me 10 minutes.
And I had 4 hours to slack around after that.
My god. x_x
Stoned and daydreamt.
Slept at the waiting area.
Since it was pretty empty.
But the kids there were making a hell lot of noise.
They were screaming, shrieking, having fun rolling on the floor (?!)..
And even toppling over the metal rubbish bin (-_-") ever so often.
What exactly is so fascinating about the loud thumping sounds made by the bin.
Reveberated across the whole room lor.
Kept jerking me awake.
My goodness.
No choice but to leave.
Decided to take the MRT train down to Boon Lay, then back to Buona Vista.
Because I had nothing better to do.
So I did just that.
The train ride was quite enjoyable.
Cold and quiet.
Raining heavily outside. ^^
I felt safe and sheltered inside the train.
Haha!
Advertisement in MRT train - Welcome 2 Taiwan ^^
(even the floor of the MRT train reads "Welcome 2 Taiwan"!)
Relatively empty and quiet MRT train, on the way to Boon Lay (at Lakeside).
Boon Lay MRT - Raining heavily..
Upon reaching Boon Lay..
Felt that it was quite sad to just go back Buona Vista straight away.
Since I had some more time to spare.
Decided to take a stroll inside Jurong Point.
It was still pretty early in the morning.
Many shops were still sleeping.
Boo.
Went one big round around Jurong Point.
And returned to Boon Lay MRT station.
Took the next train back to Buona Vista.
And went NUS for my Mathematics lecture.
Miss Stephanie wanted to reserve seats for us.
Where got. -_-"
I didn't even see her anywhere.
End up she was later than me.
Bleargh. :P
I realised the disadvantages of having a fully packed schedule.
First, no time to eat.
Second, no breaks in between.
Third, no time for the previous class (be it lecture, tutorial, or practical) to eat into the next timeslot.
Last, you really got to RUN (especially when the venues are pretty far apart)!!
I went running around in circles..
MA1102R lecture -> CM1121 practical (ate 20 minutes into my next class) -> MA1102R maple session (25 minutes very late) -> MA1311 lecture.
Woah.
I should go train up for my running.
Then can run faster between classes. ^^
Haha!

During MA1311 Matrix Algebra lecture - 10 minutes break
Today is just happy happy..
Go LSM1103 lecture.
And go straight home.
Wanted to drop by Harbourfront (Harbourfront Centre) initially.
But seeing the MRT trains were like sardine cans.
Decided against it.
Maybe tomorrow..
Tomorrow is the last day..
Got some fair held there if I am not wrong. :)
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 1:33 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N