Wednesday, September 12, 2007
episode: -> :'( <-
Why issit that most of the doctors I encounter SUANS?!
Not implying that all doctors are like this, but most doctors I meet certainly are like this.
My god.
Issit really that enjoyable to SUAN your patient?! :'(
Had a hospital appointment early in the morning @ Singapore General Hospital (SGH).
Dragged myself out of bed so early, just to wait so long for the specialist doctor to send me for x-ray.
Waited equally long for the x-ray and report, and had to wait yet again for the same specialist doctor to attend to me.
Only to see him rush in, explain and elaborate slightly, suan me (-_-"), and rush out.
I felt cheated.
And hurt.
My fault that I am in this condition?! o.O
My god.
I didn't cause it, it just wasn't discovered until now, by chance (thanks to an excellent compassionate doctor) somemore.
I would have consulted a specialist doctor earlier if I had known. -_-"
Humph.
Consult equivalent to never consult. :'(
It was still pretty early when my hospital appointment finally ended @ 1300.
My Life Science lecture only begins at 1600.
Me being bored and exhausted (having to wake up so early)..
Was bo-liao enough (as usual)..
To take the MRT train from Outram Park -> Boon Lay -> Jurong East -> Woodlands -> Jurong East -> Buona Vista (which I went NUS for lecture after that).

Make a guess, which MRT station was I at (beautiful, peaceful, and GREEN scenery; I feel so refreshed simply staring~ ^^)?

The smell of Mid-Autumn Festival, just around the corner! :)

More shops + lanterns, to remind us that Chang-er is coming to visit again soon~! :P

Did you get my location correctly? ^^
(Yes; Woodlands MRT; Causeway Point)

Jurong East MRT (whoever told me, or rather, BLUFFED me, IMM was closed down.. -_-" I am going to murder you. HUMPH!)
I feel very sad.
After discovering the truth.
Realising that I actually could have grown taller than 1.63m.
Yet I have always hoped to grow till 1.65m (my ideal height). :'(
Despite this, I am still healthy, alive and kicking, not in any particular danger.
Issit supposed to be a blessing in disguise?
I should be contented.
This is life.
My fate.
~ Beautiful Season ~