Saturday, September 01, 2007
episode: -> Cut, wash, blow and FRY!! <-
I said to cut and wash.
The hairdresser cut, wash, blow, and FRY my hair.
Now my hair smells like charred hair.
FRYING my hair is not enuough.
She almost FRY my head and ears too.
My hair is stubborn and wavvy in the first place.
The straightening effect on my hair only managed to last for an hour. -_-"
Prior to what Vivien and Chuan Yuan said about me cutting short fringe.
I realised my fringe used to be very short (always above my eyebrows) when I was young (all the way until Primary 5, when I started growing my hair and fringe long).
I thought I should try cutting my fringe short again.
See how I would look.
Me, after cutting my hair.
(I was trying to use the fan to blow my hair back to its natural state and smell; my hair is back to its stubbornly wavvy state again, the smell stays strong though. -_-")
Bleargh.
I look farnee alright. x_x
And my fringe refused to stay down on my forehead. -_-"
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 8:13 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N