Friday, September 07, 2007
episode: -> Half-asleep. <-
I am so sleepy.
I don't know what am I doing online.
Oh.
I am uploading pictures taken today.
Very nice pictures sia.
I am glad my camera "objects" were very sweet and NOT camera-shy today. ^^
Thank you! :)
Had MA1102R Calculus tutorial first thing in the morning.
My god.
Teaching assistant!
Stop mumbling to yourself! :'(
Especially to poor Mathematics-slow people like me.
Totally cannot-make-it la. x_x
I am glad I am going to switch tutorial group (to Stephanie's tutorial timeslot) next week.
The lecturer, Wang Fei, should be at least ten times better than my teaching assistant now.
Had MA1102R Calculus lecture straight after tutorial.
I was staring at the clock the whole time (oops).
Because Chuan Yuan and Wei Qi decided to come NUS to find Vivien and me for lunch.
That was very kind and sweet of them.
Amazingly, Stephanie's "Genes and Society" lecture got cancelled.
So she merrily joined us for lunch too.
Destinied.
To. Be. Suan-ed. By. Chuan Yuan. And. Wei Qi.
That's why.
Haha. :P
But don't know how to use my phone camera to take a good proper picture..
Don't know how to operate Chuan Yuan's Canon IXUS camera too.. :X
No wonder must get suan-ed. :Z
LOL.
Took bus 95 out from Kent Ridge Bus Terminal to Holland V.
I have never been to Holland V before.
Quite an eye-opener.
Had been sitting in my comfy cozy little tortoise shell for too long le.
It is time to get out and take a good look around Singapore! :)
Starbucks' Chocolate Cream Chip Frappucino is fantastic.
Fattening though.
Gained a pound of weight. -_-"
Went back NUS for my MA1311 Matrix Algebra lecture.
Stephanie and I anyhow walk la.
She did not recognise the route that we had taken when we came.
My god.
Maybe she was too sleepy. :S
The MA1311 Mathematics lecture was interesting, as usual.
Tutorial was not.
Why so abstract again.
Boo.
There is a guy who loves wearing the white practical laboratory coat over himself during the lecture.
He looks very weird. -_-"
Went back to Holland V to look for Chuan Yuan and Wei Qi.
Thank you, you guys, for waiting (3 hours approximately) for me for dinner.
It was pleasant chatting with you two. :)
You guys never fail to make me smile. ^^
Thank you..!!
Not the farnee "debt" that you two conjured out from thin air though. o.O
Pineapple rice was delicious.
But EXPENSIVE.
S$6.00?!
MY GOD!! x_x
I spent over S$35.00 within these two days when I was out.
Sad.
Splurging leh. :X
Oh dear.
Wei Qi, you take care okie.
Stop eating too much ice-cream or consume anymore milk products.
Why does my bluetooth devices take so long to detect each other.
Why does my laptop hangs every once in a while.
Boo.
~ Beautiful Season ~