Wednesday, September 19, 2007
episode: -> Happy Moments. <-
I am feeling terrible.
I have a splitting headache.
I feel like dying.
I feel like crying.
No thanks to my migraine.
Acting up once again.
Not after I had slept my whole yesterday night and this morning away! :'(
Went Chinatown to run some errands.
More like to fulfil a promise.
All because I could not bring myself to reject the persistent fellow.
See who is the one suffering now?
No wonder I hate myself this much.

My Princess Gweny (she drives; she drove me from Faculty of Science to Central Library)! :)

The great Queen Stephanie and her precious beautiful Princess Gweny (we were in the Science canteen)! ^^

Princess Gweny and me (in her Toyota Vios).

Stephanie (Ah Nia) and me (in MEGAbites).

Outram Park/Chinatown - Eu Tong Sen Street (lanterns, lanterns, more lanterns; was waiting for bus 2 to go back Eunos (home), when I decided to take a picture of (wow!) so many lanterns).
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 12:32 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N