Tuesday, September 18, 2007
episode: -> Hatred. <-
This is annoying. irritating. infuriating.
I hate myself.
Having to tolerate all sorts of nonsense silently.
They think they are always right.
Not hearing me out.
Not hearing both sides of the story.
Straight away assumed they must be right I must be wrong.
Any form of retaliation will result in myself getting screamed at.
I hate myself.
Being too soft-hearted.
Not wanting to hurt others' feelings.
Not knowing how or when to reject others.
Despite my brains screaming at me to reject.
I just cannot seem to bring myself to reject others.
End up I am always the one getting hurt.
I am really very tired.
I hate cigarettes.
I hate cigarettes smoke.
I hate smokers.
You should suffer the consequences of smoking alone.
Why drag the innocents in with your passive smoke?!
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 11:38 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N