Tuesday, September 11, 2007
episode: -> I Was.. <-
so very late for my Statistics lecture, I had to run to the LT in the heavy rain.
(no point waiting for bus A1, they take a long time to come, and every bus is FULL.)
so cold and shivering terribly in the LT, I could not follow the lecture properly.
(the lecturer was talking and writing so fast, it is hard to listen to him and jot down at the same time.)
so very lousy in Organic Chemistry, I am very sure I failed the test straight.
(pointless studying for the test, I could not seem to apply the theory to the questions in the test.)
so very fat, I was grabbed forcefully by a woman in the bazaar (yes, bazaar outside LT 27 again), while on my way to my Statistics tutorial, to measure my weight, body fat, total body water, muscle mass, bone mass, visceral fat, BM age, and
BMR (
kcal).
(therefore I was late for my Statistics tutorial, and I missed the first question the tutor went through.)
so very slow, I was practically drawing art on my papers, whilst trying to listen and understand my lecturer/tutor, and scribbling down whatever he had written, in my Mathematics tutorial.
(drawing art = scribbling Mathematics equations; my handwriting looks like sh!t.)
so engrossed in chatting and laughing with each other, I stayed on for another 2 hours in school, just talking to Stephanie.
(Scorpio + Taurus = Friends Forever!; Pisces, Scorpio and Cancer (water-based) rocks too.)
so dead sleepy and exhausted, I slept in bus 95, but woke up in time to alight at Buona Vista MRT station; I slept in the MRT train, and ended up in Bedok; I slept in bus 60, this time only in a very light sleep.
(I was simply crying, tears just could not seem to stop rolling down my cheeks.)
so dead sleepy and exhausted, I ate a late lunch, and went to sleep 1800 (10092007) - 0600 (11092007) straight.
(I am too pro, please call me pig.)
so sick, I woke up with a worse sore throat.
(it does not seem to be recovering.)
finally understanding and making sense of whatever has been happening around me, so I should stop worrying much anymore.
(Stephanie has enlightened me, thank you. Teach me more Mathematics though, I cannot seem to stay afloat for long.)
eyes closing.. even after I have slept this long?!
WHY?!
~ Beautiful Season ~