Wednesday, September 05, 2007
episode: -> Japanese Manga Animation Showcase Bazaar. <-
I think there is supposed to be a bazaar at the Faculty of Science every week.
Wednesday to Friday.
Each week's bazaar featuring different themes.
This week's theme is on Japanese Manga and Animation.
There are several Japanese manga and animation titles on sale.
The respective wide variety of merchandises too.
Ranging from files, postcards.. etc, to figurines, robots.. etc. o.O
There are also people selling personalised (self-drawn, coloured and printed) bookmarks set featuring Naruto characters.
They are really kawaii~! ^^
Some of the Japanese manga and animation characters drawn are also on display.
These are the most outstanding pieces..

Memory

Surreal Euphonia
Wow wow wow right? ^^
If only I could draw this well too.
Haha! :P
Japanese manga, animation, illustration books and merchandises are my weakest spot. :'(
Especially when I am very into (maybe even to the extent of being obsessed? x_x) certain titles. :Z
I bought this..
Guess how much this cost.
Shakugan no Shana postcard (not just a normal postcard though; it is not made of paper).
It costs S$4.50.
My god.
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 9:35 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N