Wednesday, September 19, 2007
episode: -> Love 2000 - Forbidden Love. <-
Love 2000 - Forbidden Love (starring Takeshi Kaneshiro and Miho Nakayama).
The first Japanese drama series "Love 2000" I got myself deeply addicted to, and fell in love with.
I remembered only a beautiful sad love story, starring Takeshi Kaneshiro and Miho Nakayama (cannot really remember much of the details anymore; except that Takeshi Kaneshiro is a terrorist and Miho Nakayama is just a normal working office lady, and they met (duh! -_-")).
But the beautiful, melodious, expressive and emotional music "Forbidden Love" is deeply imprinted in my heart and mind (I will NEVER ever be able to forget this great piece of music).
It is so sweet and beautiful, yet so soothing and forlorn.
Memories, memories, more memories (seven years already).. :)
~ Beautiful Season ~
Labels: [old] Music
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 12:44 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N