Wednesday, September 12, 2007
episode: -> Monster. <-
Thank you very much, Almighty His Majesty Monster King of the Kings! ^^
Also known as Fishball.
Boo.
Thank you thank you very much, for calling me to comfort me, and to have a little chat together.
Sorry for taking up your time.
I was really pleasantly surprised.
Especially when you called me "Monster" (-_-").
Take note huh.
You are the Monster King leh. x_x
Thank you.
Very thank you.
I am very touched. :)
Hardly anyone would call me to chat.
So I really enjoyed our little "suan-ing" chat.
You never change.
As always.
Boo. :P
You are still..
As imaginative as always.
As sour (suan) as ever.
As hot (I implying blazing hot fire here) as forever.
My god.
Stop, I mean really, STOP, breathing fire onto your telephone cord and line, and burning it charcoal huh. -_-"
And don't push the blame to me.
I don't have such supernatural powers as to breathe out fire. o.O
Haha! :P
* I don't know what am I supposed to do at HCJC la. I am not even from HCJC. Don't belong there. Very extra. Even if it is to just go and enjoy the Mid-Autumn Festival. LOL. Dots. I barely know anybody from HCJC. Ask Chuan Yuan first la. -_-" *
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 10:56 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N