Friday, September 14, 2007
episode: -> Random. In no particular order. <-
Mother commented that I cut my fringe short for nothing.
Because I always clip them up (even when I sleep).
Stephanie agreed that she should get married soon.
Because she doesn't understand much of the Calculus lecture (as if I do).
Stephanie also remarked that the Calculus lecturer, Wang Fei, is cute.
Oookieee.
Her new target a.k.a boyfriend (she has alot of boyfriends already).
Life Science (Biodiversity) laboratory practical is very interesting today.
Because we learnt more about plants (bryophytes, pteridophytes, gymnosperms, and angiosperms), plant diversity, and their life cycles, for the whole 4 hours.
Luckily the lectures covered the basics.
Or not I would have died jotting down notes.
Mentally drained and terribly hungry today.
My mind kept shutting off during the Matrix Algebra lecture.
Matrix Algebra tutorial was as abstract as ever.
I must get used to it soon.
Decided to walk 3 bus stops up from the Faculty of Science bus stop.
But ended up missing 2 bus 95 on my way up.
So stupid (of me).
I should wake up early tomorrow.
I should visit Bedok Reservoir once in a while.
I should make full use of my bus and train monthly concession (just bought an hour ago), which will start with effect from tomorrow.
~ Beautiful Season ~