Thursday, September 06, 2007
episode: -> Random Rumblings. <-
I realised I am actually pretty shy and quiet around strangers.
Or even people I have just met and made friends with.
Maybe because different frequencies (as Stephanie always describes); don't click well together.
Maybe because know nothing much about the other party; talk what.
Maybe because nothing much to say; barely know anything about each other.
Maybe SIMPLY because the person is too QUIET la.
Practically no response. -_-"
Can't possibly one-man-talk-show all the way right.
Dots.
Many of my closer friends and ex-colleagues said I appeared shy and quiet in their first impressions.
LOL.
But once we got to know each other better.
And we get along pretty well with one another.
We were practically talking rubbish, cracking lame jokes, suan-ing each other, laughing and fooling around pretty much all the time.
What shy and quiet. -_-"
More like talkative (cannot seem to stop talking), dramatic (I can be, at times), and crazy (just plain craziness). ^^
Haha! :P
it is through those crazy times that i realised just how happy it is to be around friends; to be fortunate enough to be surrounded by friends who care about you.
even if it is just one friend; one is enough to make a significant difference in my life.
in response to weiqi's sudden question about me enjoying moments of silence.
i can't really remember what i replied. too mentally exhausted maybe.
i enjoy silence. when i sleep. rest. tests and examinations.
my god. abundance of silence when i am studying in the dead of the night la. -_-"
i don't enjoy silence. when i am awake. active. alive and kicking.
why must i stay quiet. false pretense. uncomfortable. so not myself.
solitude. anti-social. i cannot stand.
at the very least. smile! when someone is smiling at you (out of point).
i just feel very alone when silence surrounds me.
maybe it is the lack of security.Many many friends laugh at how slow I am.
SLOW.
Slow in understanding certain farnee chim-milolegy.
I agree too.
Boo.
No need to deny.
Maybe that explains my fascination with the crawling shelled species (as Gweny said before).
LOL.
But I absolutely dislike slow walking.
Simply put, strolling.
Especially people who stroll at SNAIL-speed.
And block up the whole path.
For goodness' sake, the path isn't yours!
Leave some space for people who are trying to walk briskly overtake you, instead of having to trail at an equally SNAIL-speed behind you. -_-"
Be more considerate la!
~ Beautiful Season ~