Friday, September 07, 2007
episode: -> Ratatouille (Review). <-
"Ratatouille" is nice, farnee, and adorable! ^^
And I won one of the lucky draw.
Amazing. o.O
Right after my "idol" and I were "debating" with each other why the previous lucky draw number that they drew was "K11" and not "K6" or "K7".
LOL.
Dots.
Anyways my "idol" huh..
The forever number one TOP entertainer in Singapore, and some even say JB and Bintan (-_-").
Stop incurring imaginary amounts of debts I owed you.
What is late 5 minutes = 300 seconds = 300 x S$1 = S$300.00 debt (sorry for being late, but really cannot squeeze up the MRT train! >.<)?!
Even to the extent of hiring lawyers (just because some cameraman took pictures of you among the audience :X), and (I also don't know) how I end up owing you billions of dollars. o.O
Boo. x_x
Scary sia.
Humph.
But at least, thank you! :)
For accompanying me to this wonderful movie.
Had a great time and laugh. ^^
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 7:31 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N