Friday, September 21, 2007
episode: -> Shopping Spreee. <-
I hardly go shopping (except for books; or related).
I hardly buy anything else (other than books; or related).
However when they (those
anything else) caught my eyes..
And attracted
+ mesmerised (note the mathematical equation here; both effects must happen together for the equation to hold true) me..
There is a good 50% chance that I will buy them (those
anything else).
I am not an impulsive person (not very anyways; not to the extent of immediate purchase).
I normally will wait. and wait. and wait. and wait somemore (if the time allows).
I can wait up to an hour or even two years (depending on the
anything else).
Just to compare prices (I am so calculative; no choice), cool my head and heart (see whether time can fade the attraction
+ mesmerising effect away), and think through whether it is really worth me spending the money.
Haha! :P
Went Faculty of Engineering for lunch with Stephanie today.
Faculty of Science food too boring maybe.
Went Central Square after that (we wanted to go Central Library, which is upstairs actually).
Bazaar @ Central Square again (every week literally).
Stephanie said to go shop shop, since we were already there.
Okie lor.
And die.
My eyes got bedazzled. x_x
To buy or not to buy. that is the question. 50% temptation.
Which I decided against.
Went up to the library, and tried and tried and tried very hard to forget about them (the
anything else).
Stephanie was the key (about 30% temptation).
After waiting. thinking. considering. for three hours..
Stephanie suddenly said she wanted to buy something from the bazaar (30% + 50% = 80% le -_-").
Thus I eagerly followed her (of course).
Gave in to temptations finally, and bought those
anything else.
They look sweet and nice (to me and on me). ^^
Donuts look nice and yummy.
Bought half a dozen.
One of each kind.
Stephanie agreed I am glutton.
The guy selling the donuts still dare to smile and asked me to buy a dozen back. x_x
Total spent (@ bazaar): S$66.90.
I am going to swear off ALL bazaars from now on (for at least a month).
Stephanie and me (on bus 95; after our triumph in shopping).
Stephanie and me (on bus 95; last shot before I alighted at Faculty of Science for Matrix Algebra lecture).
~ Beautiful Season ~