Tuesday, October 02, 2007
episode: -> DiceWars. Victories. Experiences. <-
Chuan Yuan taught me his smart strategy (his 1% worth of strategy = many many numerous number of victories won).
Of course I practised what he taught.
Of course I learnt more about the game and the right moves to make at the appropriate times myself too, as I progressed on with the game.
I won another three games anyways.
One anyhow anyhow win based on pure luck (still inexperienced).
One based on practising of Chuan Yuan's 1% smart strategy + 99% luck.
One based on practising of Chuan Yuan's 1% smart strategy + my 1% (also) smart strategy + 98% luck.

(inexperienced luck-based victory)

(slightly more experienced; 1% LCY strategy + 99% luck victory)

(more experienced; 1% LCY strategy + 1% CHM strategy + 98% luck victory)
dicewars is really a very fun, enjoyable, and addictive game. once you get a hang of it. :)
hope i would be able to win more dicewars games to come, with my 2% worth of strategies + 98% luck. :P
* Ayumi Hamasaki's "Secret" is another one touching song besides "JEWEL". awed. *
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 2:26 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N