Saturday, November 08, 2008
episode: -> happy happy happy. <-
i am over at dearest Charlene's house now.
hungry hungry hungry.
i am sharing Charlene's box of fish and chips (takeaway from BOTAK Jones) now.
ahhhh. paisehhhh.
i am an extremely happy gurl today. :DDD
(180 degrees change of mood from yesterday)
i understand that stupid ST2238 Introuductory Biostatistics better le.
(many many thanks to bear bear/rah rah. ho ho ho! :PPP)
i FINALLY found my long-time-no-see skirts + more designs over at Tampines Century Square (Honey & Bee).
i couldn't remember the name of the shop i bought my previous skirt from, that's why. :XXX
(i bought at somewhere in Far East Plaza back more than a year ago)
NOW I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT. I FOUND IT AGAIN. ^^
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 6:54 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N