Thursday, August 18, 2011
episode: -> a heartFELT story.. <-
".. when we argue, or have words. He seems to kind of re-assess the situation, and question how much he loves me. Whether we should really give the relationship a go or not. This is very unnerving to say the least, especially when I am trying to build trust in him and with him again. He frightens me because he questions it so much. I feel that he should have a steady attitude and work through anything with me. We will get through it together."
"He is projecting and deflecting. Is that his answer to conflict resolution? To consider running away? What does that bode for your future? Is he going to run next week, next month, or next year?"
"He seems to cower from us too easily. Fear is a huge factor. Fear of being hurt again. I want someone that will stick with me through thick and thin, and not fear hurt. Focus on working so hard that it IS going to work. Someone who will love me like I love them. Someone who realises that a relationship takes the same amount of effort and work as I think it does. Respect me and stick with me through as much hard times as I would for them. Someone that won't let their love flicker on me when I come down hard on them during tough times. Although his heart wants it, he doesn't see it working out. Hence, this must mean that he really doesn't want it, and maybe there is too much water under the bridge. He obviously isn't willing to go through the same length as I would to make this work."
".. fear that he was going to hurt me again. This sounds all too familiar. I don't care how people sugar-coat their words to see "it was for the best, meant to be, blah blah blah", it is very clear on the DUMPER that they would rather give up, and rather not try because they don't feel like it. I feel sad how someone can basically not give it a go, because it just sounds like, to me, they are saying, "I don't want to deal with this sh!t no more, f**k this, I'm out, I don't love you anymore, bye!"
Ultimately, the person you loved took a good long look at the awesomeness that is in you, evaluated your relationship together, and said, "No thanks, I'll try my luck elsewhere.""
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 11:39 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N