Monday, August 12, 2013
episode: -> (r a n d o m) ramblings. <-
I decided that I would want to begin blogging again on a more regular basis.
I tried to revive this blog two months ago, after my two miserable and pathetic “empty” years.
[I simply disappeared from my online persona without a trace for these two years to nurse back my broken heart.]
Looking back, I was so happy, so radiant, so vibrant, so youthful..
.. and so naïve.
[.. otherwise known as stupid and foolish.]
I yearn to be like that once again, but with more wisdom.
Can I be beautiful once again?
Time does not turn back itself.
Youth and naivety are already long lost.
What’s left?
I can only make do with what I have left..
.. and make the best out of it. :)
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 3:45 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N