Wednesday, January 01, 2014
episode: -> 揭秘 (Disclosed). <-
Guess what have I been doing the last few days?
Yes, till extremely late at night..
.. Or rather, I suppose I should say very early!
Yes, I was busy catching up on this WaWa Production on MediaCorp mobtv:
(mobtv is ceasing its operations on 6 January 2014)
揭秘 (Disclosed).
揭秘 (Disclosed):
Starring Tender Huang (黄腾浩) and Jesseca Liu (刘子绚) as main leads, and Andie Chen (陈邦鋆), Tang Lingyi (汤灵伊) and Shane Pow (包勋评) as supporting leads.
Somehow, kept getting this nagging feeling that it's real awkward for that Warm Pomfret Fish (
温昌渝 / 温鲳鱼) and
邝芸香 to be truly in love with each other.. and obviously, they ended up together.
Instead, I felt myself growing more attached towards
张乐天X邝芸香 pair.
Truly felt sad and disappointed when
乐天 was instead revealed to be the mole / mastermind of the finale story (also linking up the story between his and
芸香's separation 6 years ago).
芸香 and
乐天 would have looked really good and compatible with each other.
There is no doubt that
乐天 truly loved
芸香, just that his methods to win her back are wrong.
Seriously, 英雄难过美人关.
Sighs..
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 6:27 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N