Thursday, January 02, 2014
episode: -> more DISCLOSED. <-
Boo..
I still can't seem to get enough of 揭秘 (Disclosed).
I am hoping there would be a sequel, but I guess that's only going to be my wishful thinking on my part..
None of WaWa Productions was followed up with a sequel.
[i.e. 拍。卖 (Secrets for Sale) and 千方百计 (Game Plan)]
MediaCorp promotional drama poster: 揭秘 (Disclosed).
Jesseca Liu is too sweet and beautiful not to be admired for a longer period of time.
刘子绚 (Jesseca Liu).
The sad pair (张乐天X邝芸香) that I was secretly rooting for, but didn't end up together. Sighs..
张乐天X邝芸香 pairing.
(back in their university days..)
It reminds me of this picture though (hee hee):
Oops! They need to switch their positions.. Hmmm.
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 11:27 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N