Sunday, January 05, 2014
episode: -> Portraits of each other.. <-
I had a short but memorable Christmas / New Year gathering together with friends over at Katie's house. :)
As I went over relatively late, only reached at around dinnertime, hence the gathering was a little short, but it was nonetheless extremely fun and filled with laughter! :D
(there was also not much food left.. x_x)
We had a mini-sharing session, as opposed to preparing a Christmas gift, where everybody was supposed to prepare and share or teach the rest of us on a skill or speciality (maybe talent?) as the "gift".
To be absolutely honest, I am lousy crap at this.
I have no special skills or talents, or whatsoever.
Sighs.. :(
Fortunately, Katie agreed to share her "gift" and began teaching us how to draw comic characters..
.. and how to draw portraits of each other by emphasising and dramatise on the striking features of the individual.
We had tons of fun drawing, laughing and guessing one another's drawings. :)
A sizeable effort from all of us! :)
My portrait was drawn by our "coach", Katie:
Katie said she drew me based on her impression of me - Laughing real loudly! :D:D:D HAHAHA!!!
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 11:54 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N