Tuesday, January 21, 2014
episode: -> The Awesome 2C! <-
Our usual singing class was cancelled.
Coach Relyne was still running a high fever. :'(
The four of us (one still missing-in-action) decided to go ahead with the impromptu recording session! ^^
We tried out singing "cover" for the duet "Say Something" by The Great Big World, featuring Christina Aguilera..
.. Oh! I must not forget to introduce my talented class! :)
Han Sheng: Keyboard / Piano
Stiffen: Amazingly deep and soulful voice, I am
not kidding!
Jovyn: Guitar
Hui Min: ... er, Latin dancer? er, high-pitched sharp "soprano"-wannabe? x_x
Kelvin: still missing-in-action (overseas!)
We would definitely be attending more of these recording sessions again!
This is so much fun and it's an absolute joy to be a part of this talented class! :)
To me, it's such a cool and refreshing experience~ :3
I am so blessed to have met these people in my class:
Class 2C: Take 1!
Class 2C: Take 2!
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 11:48 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N