Thursday, November 06, 2014
episode: -> A Breathtaking View on Interstellar.. <-
The long-awaited space and astronomy-related film of the year,
Interstellar, has finally opened in cinemas today.
The name "Christopher Nolan" would surely attract many fans alike to rush down to the cinemas to catch his latest movie blockbuster "Interstellar".
To be honest, the movie trailer didn't really catch much of my attention.
For a brief moment during the movie trailer (before the movie was released), I was actually wondering whether this would have been a good film.
Christopher Nolan's "Inception", "Man of Steel" and "The Dark Knight Rises", were all movies of awesome caliber.
I decided to go ahead with my plans, since I've always been interested in the marvels of space and astronomy.
Wormhole was mentioned in the plot summary and movie trailer.
OK, on! \^-^/
I would have preferred catching sneak previews, but I didn't have the time.
Not wanting to miss out any further on this film, I booked my tickets early and headed down in wait for an awesome 2 hour 49 minutes long movie.
I was
not disappointed.
The possibly habitable planet located near the giant Black Hole.
The character development is good.
I felt really sad for the characters enduring the torment of time.
The vast universe view is awesome.
It makes me feel tiny, like a microbe.
Wormhole, Black Hole (I didn't even know there was going to be a Black Hole in the movie XD), scientific equations, gravity, time-space.. etc.
I was pleasantly surprised and fed with beautiful images of space.
Ignoring certain flaws present in the movie, which are statements or actions inserted (or maybe edited) to fill the clueless audience (?), Interstellar is a beautiful movie that tries to be as scientifically and theoretically accurate as possible, without killing off the spark of creativity and imagination imbued into the movie.
This is after all a film, a movie, made with the intention to entertain the general audience.
Not a scientific documentary with numerous narrations for the more interested audience.
Don't miss it!
Unless you maybe don't give a damn about space and astronomy. XD
Ratings: 4.5/5
~ Beautiful Season ~