Sunday, August 26, 2007
episode: -> 25th August 2007 (Saturday) <-
Something is wrong with my father's camera.
A few problems are beginning to arise.. :'(
Boo.
And I don't know why.
I cannot live without a camera okie.
I want to capture every happy moment.
I want to capture every beautiful scenery.
So that when I am sad..
I can go through them.
And smile at the happy times. ^^
Wilson (Xiang-ge) went back to Taiwan today.
Ending his four days of tour in Singapore.
Felt a bit sad for him.
Many people were busy.
And didn't come to send him off.
Chi Heem and Li Seng had field camps. x_x
And they could not make it on time.
Even more sad for them! :'(
Met up with my beloved BBSS Gang after that.
Didn't do anything in particular.
Just had lunch and dessert (ice-cream!! ^^).
And walked around randomly.
Went Kinokuniya.
My books paradise~!! :)
LOL.
Bought the 3rd book (finally out -_-") of the Japanese manga "Shakugan no Shana" and "Magic Zero" (title direct translation from Chinese).
Yay! ^^
Tasted a new (new to me at least) cold dessert - Papaya Milk, at Bedok Central.
The milk is cold.
And really sweet.
I like! ^^
Not the papaya pieces though.
I prefer not to eat them.
So thank you (you) Wei Qi for finishing them up..
As well as for introducing me to this dessert (I seriously didn't know this dessert exists in Singapore -_-").
I am generally a pretty happy gurl today (supposedly). :'(
Happiness.. lasted only for a short while.
Sadness.. sank in, after I finished reading my books.
Mixed emotions..
Wilson (Xiang-ge)! ^^
He looks so hip sia! Haha! :P

(from left) Sharon, me and Isabel.
We were at Terminal 2: Staff Canteen, stoning.

Brother Brother Sister Sister (BBSS) Gang - (from left) Chuan Yuan, Vivien and Wei Qi.
I am too ugly.
Thus, best omitted in the pictures. :)
~ Beautiful Season ~