Friday, August 24, 2007
episode: -> SpOOked Out.. o.O <-
Boo.
Had sort of a nightmare yesterday night.
Or rather, early morning.
Woke up shocked.
Because it is believed that whatever you have dreamt of, is actually a reflection of whatever that has been bothering you.
The result of thinking too much, thus, bringing it into your dream too.
Or in fact, you are dreaming whatever your subconscious mind is thinking of.
But my "nightmare".. x_x
Despite it not being realistic (if it had been, I would have died of a heart attack).
I dreamt of my family..
The words they spoke.
Sounded really foreign.
It was as though I didn't know them for my whole life.
The things they spoke about was..
So scary.
Yet they remained expressionless and nonchalent as they spoke.
It really sent a chill down my spine.
The content of my "nightmare"..
Was so.. x_x
This is the seventh month.
And I actually dreamt of those.
And my family were in it too.
WHAT AM I DREAMING?! :Z
And I could actually remember this "nightmare" even after waking up.
I was really spooked out. :'(
Anyways, the sky turned dark within a few minutes, whilst I was waiting for my bus 60 at my house bus stop.
I love thunderous stormy clouds! ^^
But not the rain which comes after that.
Not when I am out.. :X
LOL.

Thunderous stormy clouds (too bad no lightning caught in this picture)!
My Neighbourhood - Block 609 Bedok Reservoir Road (I live in block 607)!! ^^
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 10:25 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N