Friday, August 17, 2007
episode: -> Cannot Sleep. <-
Tomorrow is going to be a very long day.Yet I cannot go to sleep.Not that I don't want to sleep.But I don't feel tired.Yet.Again.I am supposed to be using this time to revise my lecture notes, complete my tutorials and read up on tomorrow's Mathematics lecture notes.But it appears that I have completely forgotten about my work, and is instead happily slacking, wasting time reading other people's blogs and chatting online. -_-"And.I really really hate, (oops, issit too strong a word to use?) or maybe, dislike, my tuition centre person to the core.I remember clearly telling him that I would have to stop teaching his students by July.Yet he is blaming me now for not telling him in advance.Like, HELLO?!I told him long long ago, during the interview!Isn't that why he hire me to become his tuition centre's tuition teacher?!First, exploiting me is not enough.Underpaying me is not sufficient.Enduring his stupid, rude remarks, requests are part of my job too?!He wants to overwork me.Yet he is not paying me promptly.Some thanx.My pay is currently three months overdue.And it adds up to some four hundred bucks.Not alot to him, alot to me okie. -_-"He wants his students, enrolled in his tuition centre, to excel.What about me?!I want my academic studies to go burn up in flames?! x_xListening to:*Jigoku Shoujo Futakomori Original Soundtrack - Aizome (sang by Noto Mamiko)*Woah.It is a very melodious sad song (I think, I don't know what she is singing in Japanese).~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 2:11 am -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N