<body> <body>

Thursday, August 16, 2007

episode: -> My Week (Week One; excluding Friday) <-

I am very bored.
So I shall recall my week (Week One).
Don't ask me why I am recalling my week on a Thursday.
I just feel like it.
That's why I am blogging now.
Because recently too busy.
Sometimes I reached home only to fall asleep on the sofa immediately.
This must be due to me slacking way too much during our long holidays.
And I am having some (if not alot) trouble adapting to the hectic schedule I now had.

Anyways.. here we go~

Monday
Not exactly a great start to the first day of school.
I was actually pretty worried that I would be late, or worse, lost in the campus somewhere, the night before.
I could not get myself to go to sleep peacefully.
The end result?
Managed to catch an hour's sleep only, before waking up forcefully at 5.45am.

I have two pre-allocated compulsory modules (CM1121: Introduction to Organic Chemistry and ST1232: Statistics for Life Sciences) with lectures scheduled as early as 8.00am (ST1232), followed immediately by CM1121 at 10.00am.
The LTs were a stop away from each other, and I was wondering how I am supposed to fly to the next LT punctually.

Fortunately, the lecturer let us off an hour and fifteen minutes early, after trying his best to speak in the dark and trying to project his voice across the whole LT (he realised he forgot to switch on the microphone and turn on the lights today -_-").
Apparently, all lectures will end at least fifteen minutes earlier, so that students will have sufficient time to rush for their next lectures, especially those at a different faculty.
The lecturer for ST1232 did not begin his lecture (due to the lights and microphone glitches probably).
So we were pretty slack, being dismissed super early too.

CM1121 began lecture almost immediately, going into my deeply feared Organic Chemistry.
Initially, it was still alright.
Eventually, I lost the lecturer.
Especially when he started babbling about some hybridisation sp3 orbitals in Carbon atoms.
I am hopeless in Organic Chemistry.
So much for trying to follow.

Went home straight after both lectures.
Tutorials and practicals will not start until Week Three.
Met an interesting old man on the MRT train though (refer to earlier entries for information).

Tuesday
A really really very very long day.
12.00pm - 8.00pm (shall not complain; dear Vivien got 12.00pm - 9.00pm).
I have two Mathematics modules (MA1102R: Calculus and MA1311: Matrix Algebra) which I bidded for, out of exasperation and frustration.
The lectures are scheduled at 12.00pm (MA1102R) and 6.00pm (MA1311).
What am I supposed to do for the four hours long break in between?!

Went to school two hours earlier than supposed to, just for the sake of getting a Faculty of Science planner (call me kiasu; I terribly need the maps provided in the planner, lest I get lost -_-").
Walked around, searching for the locations of my LTs for my two Mathematics modules.
And stoned for the remaining time until lecture begins.

Met Stephanie on my way to the LT coincidentally.
She claimed she was on her way to the same LT for her MA1101R: Linear Algebra, but I was going for MA1102R: Calculus. o.O
Dot dot dot...
Blur Stephanie.
She bidded for the Mathematics module MA1102R, but kept thinking it was Linear Algebra.
My god. -_-"

MA1102R began lecture immediately on Functions.
Halfway through the lecture, I lost the lecturer again.
Oh dear. x_x
The lecturer finished the whole chapter of Functions soon after that.

Stuck in the four hours break after the Mathematics lecture, I strolled around the NUS campus aimlessly.
Since there was nothing much I could do, I decided to locate the Science Library.
It was tucked away at a small corner of Faculty of Science.
I tapped my Matriculation Card at the entrance and entered the Science Library.
Found an empty table somewhere, and sat down to revise my Functions notes.
Sat there and revised, studied, stoned and daydreamt for four hours straight.
The end result?
Caught a running nose (running even now).
The library was quiet and bbbrrr... cold. :Z

Went for my Mathematics lecture when time is up.
There are only ELEVEN people studying MA1311.
Such a small number of us only! o.O
Learnt Linear Equations.
The lecturer is very kind.
That's the only good thing.
Haha! :P

Went home straight after that.
Amazingly lots of people going home at 8.00pm too. :X

Wednesday
Slept my whole morning away.
I am really a pig.
Woke up only at 1.00pm.
And immediately start preparing for school.
Only had one lecture scheduled at 4.00pm.
My last pre-allocated compulsory module (LSM1103: Biodiversity).

Reached NUS an hour earlier.
Stoned the hour away, staring at my lecture notes, trying to make sense of what the farnee scientific words are supposed to mean.
Question marks filled my head as I walked into the LT for the lecture.

Lecture immediately commenced.
Let's see.
Some pretty interesting things I have learnt..
Panthera leo - Lion
Panthera tigris - Tiger
Felis catus - Cat
Johora Singaporensis - Singapore freshwater crabs
Haha! :D

Went exploring with a friend, Melissa, after the lecture.
We took an internal shuttle bus to the Central Library.
It was really BIG, compared to the Science Library.. o.O

A splendid view up at the Central Library.

Inside the Central Library.

Thursday
Again.
Again I could not put myself to sleep, despite multiple efforts to SLEEP. :(
I ended up sleeping for only an hour.
My god.
AN HOUR?! >.<
And my timetable and lectures were the same as on Monday. -_-"

Feeling very sick, I pulled myself out of sleep at 6.20am.
Which was in fact, very late.
I rushed like crazy, and ran out of the house at 6.40am.
Luckily, I managed to reach school early at 7.50am.
Thanx to some miracle bus 95C.
Why got "C" behind?
I also don't know.
Can bring me to school on time can already. -_-"

ST1232 finally started lecturing on Controlled Experiments.
It was pretty interesting.
But I was struggling to keep myself alert, by jotting down notes.

CM1121 was nothing interesting.
The lecturer finished off with the Introduction to Organic Chemistry, and we gladly left the LT.

Dots.
Bought the NUS Faculty of Science school jacket.
Pretty neat.
Black.
Quite beautiful.
Uh.
Maybe I have got no taste.
Because some said it was ugly. -_-"

Went for lunch with Vivien and Stephanie at the School of Business after my lectures.
Didn't know how to get to the School of Business though..
Took bus A1 down to Central Library.
Realising I alighted at the wrong stop, I walked a stop down to Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
Caught bus B after that straight to School of Business.
Dots. x_x

We had a great time together though. :)
Met Vivien's friends, namely, the twins - Dawn and Desiree (Vivien's famous DVD).
Spent the rest of the time looking through Vivien's tremendous collection of pictures. o.O
Vivien had to leave for lecture soon after.
Stephanie and I hitched an internal shuttle bus back to Faculty of Science, where I went home after that.

Being bo-liao, I took a picture of the gloomy cloudy sky of Buona Vista MRT.

Buona Vista MRT - Cloudy

Stupid me, being terribly deprived of sleep and extremely exhausted, slept in the MRT train.
The next thing I know, I had reached Pasir Ris MRT Station. -_-"
Some kind-hearted person tapped me lightly on the shoulder and ran off.
I followed her off the train, half-awake, half-asleep. :Z

Went down the stairs (woke up, stunned).
And up again.
And went back into the same train.
And took it back to Eunos MRT Station.

Again, stupid me was doing something else that needed both my hands.
So I left my file that I was holding on to, at one side.
Guess what?
I stupidly, conveniently forgot everything about my file and walked off after that.
Took a bus back home.
Suddenly realised my hands were too free.
And my file was missing.
I alighted the bus immediately, and took another bus back to Eunos MRT Station.
Someone must have reported my file as a suspicions article or something, since the MRT stations are always encouraging people to report farnee stuff like that.

Claimed my file back, only after multiple suan-ings from the woman at the control station.
Sorry la~!
Very very absent-minded today. x_x
Went to take another bus back home.
Like, finally. -_-"

Eunos Bus Interchange - Bus Stop

Today is seriously not my day. x_x

~ Beautiful Season ~

.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 5:53 pm -*=

~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~

N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N

secondnovember (BeautifulSeason)
チャン.フイミン (シュテファニ一)
Otherwise proudly known as:
-> Mountain Tortoise <-
26 years + 0.25 months old
02-11-1988
Ex-Saint Margaret's Girls'
Ex-Cedar Girls'
Ex-Victoria Junior College
National University of Singapore Alumni
Faculty of Science
Major: Life Sciences (Biology)

But anyways..
I am worth, $2,213,450.


N =*- 時計 -*= N



N =*- 愛 -*= N

Homeland SINGAPORE
-> NUS'07/08/09/10
Asia Now! IARU-NUS SP'09
SVC'09
SCAMP'08
RAG'08
SWEAT'07
NUS SnB'08/09/10/12/13
-> VJC'05/06
Chinese Society (Drama)'06
PAWS'06
-> Cedar Girls'01-04
-> Saint Margaret's Girls'95-00
Australia
-> NUS-UNSW SP'08
China
-> MOE-NUS Sino-Sing EP'10
Taiwan
-> MOE-TIP 成渊高中'05


N =*- 愿望 -*= N

* Pursue smiles + laughters = happiness! :D
MOE-NUS Sino-Sing Exchange Programme'10
Asia Now! IARU-NUS Global Summer Programme'09
NUS-UNSW Summer Programme'08
MOE-Taiwan Immersion Programme'05
* Social Ballroom & Latin dancer
* Amateur Singer
* Japanese Language beginner
* Tour the WORLD!<3
re-contract SingTel MIO Plan
-> Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
-> Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V
-> Samsung Galaxy Ace II

-> Samsung Galaxy Ace III
* Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX1
* Apple iPod nano (5th gen) 16GB
* Toshiba portable external HDD 1TB
* Western Digital portable external HDD 1TB
Sony Ericsson w880i + w705
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T20 + T-90
Sony 2GB NW-E005F Walkman
UNC official 4GB thumbdrive
EMTEC tortoise 4GB thumbdrive
SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro
Maxtor 160GB OneTouch III Mini
Seagate 750GB FreeAgentN


N =*- 有怒念的人 -*= N

{Alec}
{Belinda}
{Brian}
{Charlene}
{Chuntsen}
{Collen}
{Darryl}
{dolltodoll}
{Edwin}
{Gladys}
{Gwen}
{Hui Ling}
{Hui Ying}
{Jie Sheng}
{Juli}
{Ka Shing}
{Li Wei}
{Liang Cheng}
{Marcus}
{Marcus (scores)}
{Match}
{Vivien}
{Wee Ling}
{Weiren}
{Wei Yen}
{Wilson}
{Yujiao}
{Weiren ES2007S}
{Cardcaptor Sakura and Kero-chan!}
{Otaku and Otaku-ress Diary}
{My Ayakashi Ghost Guild Diary}
{My Dark Side}
{My Old Blog}
{VJC05S19}
{Talk Cock Summit}
{The Students' Sketchpad}
{WTF Nature}


N =*- 怒念 -*= N




N =*- 过去的怒恨 -*= N

August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
March 2011
April 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
December 2013
January 2014
October 2014
November 2014
March 2015
April 2015
July 2015


N =*- 地獄通信 -*= N

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +