Monday, August 20, 2007
episode: -> Random Rumblings.. <-
Organic Chemistry is becoming more and more difficult for me to comprehend.
Boo.
I simply cannot seem to understand the Chemistry behind the macromolecules. x_x
I would much rather study Inorganic Chemistry than Organic Chemistry..
Learnt about angle strain, torsional strain and steric strain today.
As usual, I was lost. :Z
It cannot be helped..
Thought about alot of things today.
I am pretty much worried about quite alot of issues apparently.
It is traumatising.
I don't want to make myself unhappy worrying excessively.. :(
But even if I want/try to run away/escape from them..
Can I? :'(
Got to face them eventually.
No point trying to pretend they do not exist.
Sighs.
Results for balloting of tutorials will be released tonight at 11.00pm.
Hopefully I will be able to get the timeslots I wanted.
And please!
Please let there be no clash in the tutorials timetable!! >.<
+-+Chemistry+CM1121+Lecture+01.JPG)
LT27 - CM1121: Basic Organic Chemistry (Third Lecture)

Rag and Flag Day - Faculty of Science's Float (that was what I was told..)

Buona Vista MRT Station - Looks empty; Not so for the MRT train though. -_-"
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 9:19 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N