Tuesday, August 28, 2007
episode: -> Secrets A - Z. <-
Having abandoned my old blog (under this address previously) before.
Not many know I have started blogging again.
Or rather, I only told a few friends.
Having said that, is equivalent to saying, only that few people will read my blog (if they even bother).
So I can write about almost anything on my blog, no matter good or bad.
And i don't think anyone would read all my entries, considering that I can practically type out an essay for each entry on my blog.
Just wanted to write something personal about myself.
Hopefully nobody will chance upon this entry.
If you happen to come across and read this, congratulations.
Not that you may be interested in the contents though.
Unless you want to know and understand me better.
Here goes:
1. I am too kind and soft-hearted. I tend to let others take advantage of me without realising.
2. I am too friendly and outgoing. I tend to blur the lines between friends and more-than-friends.
3. I am too nice. It would be good to show that I also have a certain level of tolerance once in a while, instead of just keeping quiet and allowing my friends to continue with their acts of tyranny.
4. I am considerate and thoughtful. I always thought of others before myself.
5. I am very sincere and loyal to friends, especially close friends. I can do almost anything just to please you and make you laugh. Your happiness is my source of energy and happiness. But most of the time, my efforts are not very much appreciated.
6. I don't mind getting teased and laughed at, as long as you are happy. As mentioned, your happiness is my source of energy and happiness. But don't go overboard with your words.
7. I am very sensitive. Not too good at times. I tend to think deeper in depth into situations and words you say, rather than staying on the surface.
8. I am too reliant on others. I tend to depend alot on my family and friends for support, especially friends. Without you, I. feel. completely. lost. in. this. world.
9. I trust people too easily. You can put on a straight face and tell me something totally making no sense, and I can still believe you.
10. I keep most of my thoughts and feelings to myself. If you can get me to open up myself completely to you. You are indeed a very special friend.
11. I don't like arguments. I tend to avoid them as much as possible. The tension is suffocating, regardless whether you are the one involved or caught in between.
12. I will just keep quiet and ignore you when I am very irritated and annoyed with you. I can still manage and control myself if it is only slight irritation and annoyance (as long as you don't go overboard).
13. I don't like to show my mood or temper to anybody. If I am happy, I am happy. If I am sad, you see me as happy. If I am frustrated, you still see me as happy. If I am angry, I can't be bothered with you. So you won't see anything.
14. I get over my irritation and annoyance very quickly. If you apologise, it is the best. If not, I will cool down soon enough anyways.
15. I hate being octracised. I will probably never feel the same around you anymore.
16. I am easily influenced and affected by others, especially by close friends. I tend to make the final decisions based on what my heart tells me to, instead of my brains.
17. I am very easily touched. You can make me cry much more easily doing something sweet than doing something nasty to me.
18. I hold on to my precious memories and feelings very strongly. I don't and can't move on that easily.
19. I am pretty blur and absent-minded. I can remember pictorials (faces) very quickly and clearly, but not details about the person (names). If I can remember alot of details about you, as well as things you have said and done before, you are a very close friend. Even if you are not a close friend now, I will begin to remember alot of things about you (past and present), once we become closer friends.
20. I am very cheerful and happy most of the time. But from time to time, chaos and certain incidents can still dampen my high spirits.
21. I am stupid. I hate being compared to intelligent people. My IQ is only like that, what else do you want me to do.
22. I can get possessive and easily jealous at times, over things or people I really like, especially towards friends. But I am trying to keep it under control. Seriously speaking, I don't like it too.
23. I prioritise friends, love, family, money, career in descending order. I don't feel that at ease with my family than with friends. I also came to realise the importance of money. Nothing, literally nothing, can be accomplished without cash.
24. My dream is to study medicine, and become a doctor, so that I can be of help and service to the community (to cure and heal others). But I am not intelligent or ambitious enough. Thus, the regrets. Studying science does not equate to studying medicine.
25. I don't bother to make myself look nice. Comfort and convenience is most important. I will only put in an effort to try to make myself look nice (not much difference actually) unless I am meeting my dearest friends.
26. I love to take photographs of anything anywhere anytime, especially with friends. Pictures help to keep the beautiful memories intact, as new memories keep piling up over them.
27. I love animals, especially furry ones. They are very warm and nice to cuddle. But I am afraid they will bite. So I normally don't really dare to touch them.
28. I love the sounds of music. But being music-dumb regretfully, I tend to be more attracted towards people who can play musical instruments very well.
29. I love nature. Too many buildings are boring.
30. I am easily amazed and fascinated. There are just too many stuff out there that I haven't encountered or experienced before.
31. I love adventures. I love to explore. As long as I don't get into trouble, or worse, lost.
32. I am weird. I am easily frightened by darkness, sharp objects (especially knifes), heights (anywhere higher than second storey), mosquitoes (get away from me), lightning (even though it is really beautiful) and thunder. Don't ask me why. I also don't know why I will cringe whenever I encounter them.
33. I am very predictable. Because I am just me. Nothing special.
That is all.
I may not appear to be so in the past (to some people).
But I definitely am now.
Just as mentioned above.
All 33 of them.
More than A to Z..
This entry exists just so that I can come back to read, and check just how much I have changed after a year or two (if I still blog then).
~ Beautiful Season ~