Sunday, August 19, 2007
episode: -> Window Vista (Home Basic and Business Edition) <-
Angry.
MapleStory simply refused to install itself on my laptop.
Humph.
Issit the incompatibility with Windows Vista?!
Argh! >.<
Not that I really wanted to play MapleStory..
But because I still have got 18,000 worth of A-Cash (that's a freaking S$18!!) in my MapleStory account. -_-"
After listening to Wei Qi talk about Linux (I still don't really understand what it is), I am really tempted to know more about it.
Windows Vista is indeed really very annoying.
Humph.
This cannot that cannot. x_x
Humph.
I still got to fix my Toshiba laptop back to factory settings for my father..
Which I have not a single idea how am I supposed to do it. x_x
Zzzz...
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 1:44 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N