Saturday, September 08, 2007
episode: -> Angry. <-
Infuriating.
Now I understand why he insisted on opening a joint bank account instead of just MY bank account.
He said he wanted to monitor my expenditure.
Fine.
He said it is easier to access and simpler to do bank transfer of my allowance and transport fares to the joint account when I begin university.
Fine.
But of course things aren't going to that simple.
Easier access to the joint bank account is equivalent to can "borrow" the money inside as and when he likes.
My god.
It is not that I am selfish.
It is not that I don't want to lend the money to him (he borrowed them already anyways).
But seeing that I still have got some money in the joint bank account (knowing that I won't starve to death).
He is even late in giving me my allowance and transport fees (in cash).
Isn't that equivalent to asking me to pay through NETS first?
Yet he still tells me earnestly not to spend excessively.
Since now that I should know how difficult it is to earn money.
I must try not to use NETS to pay anymore.
Try my best to keep my savings in the bank account stagnant.
Whatever.
Say equivalent to never say.
I will have to use my NETS to pay for my transport fees next week.
Who does he thinks he is.
He talks and talks and talks non-stop while I am trying hard to complete my work.
He talks.
Can.
I listen to music while I work anyways.
It would not affect me.
What rubbish.
I can practically memorise his script.
Kept repeating the same lines over and over again.
Not tired ah?
Complain complain complain.
Grumble grumble grumble.
Non-stop.
Even to the extent of waking me up from my sleep.
Again.
Just like this morning.
Thanks to his excessive rumblings going on in the house.
I know you are very good very pro.
Alot smarter than me.
Your boss and managers
praised you for your consistent efforts in work.
Your managers tried to stop you from leaving the company.
You are so lucky and fortunate to be going to work in
DSTA soon.
Okie.
I am happy for you.
But no need.
NO NEED to repeat this at least 10 times a day!
Are you gloating in front of me or something?!
When he wants to do his work.
I talk.
Cannot.
EVERYONE in the house BETTER SHUT UP.
MUSIC shut.
ALL CHIT-
CHATTERINGS shut.
EVERYONE EVERYTHING shut.
Then he can study.
Just who does he thinks he really is?!
Emperor?!
She is insensitive to my feelings.
She thinks everything is easy and simple.
She thinks as long as you try your best, you will do well, you will succeed.
What rubbish.
This is not always true.
Easier said than done!
She said I must BEG my tuition centre to pay me my overdue (three months) pay, which is almost close to five hundred bucks, soon.
Why must I BEG?!
Are you crazy?!
It is MY money.
I EARNED it.
It is the tuition centre in-charge person's fault for withholding it.
And he better pay me soon.
~ Beautiful Season ~