Thursday, September 27, 2007
episode: -> 蔡依林 - 特务J (Agent J) <-
Boo.
Fell sick again.
Guess I did not rest enough to recover completely after falling sick two days ago (I thought I was already fine). :(
Anyways just a series (more like a cascade) of pictures..
+01.jpg)
Who is the Agent J?
+03.jpg)
Shhhh.. Who is the Agent?
+02.jpg)
Agent J (animated) - Adorable!! ^^
.jpg)
Jolin Tsai (蔡依林) - "特务J (Agent J)" album
+Album+-+Front.jpg)
Jolin Tsai (蔡依林) - "特务J (Agent J)" album (front)
+Album+-+Back.jpg)
Jolin Tsai (蔡依林) - "特务J (Agent J)" album (back)

Behind the Agent J

Jolin Tsai (蔡依林) - Agent J

Agent J - Jolin Tsai (蔡依林)

Agent J - Jolin Tsai (蔡依林)
Jolin *snapped snapped* her long flowing hair away! >.<
But she looks beautiful all the same. :)
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 5:18 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N