Wednesday, September 05, 2007
episode: -> Ratatouille. <-
I cannot believe I actually purchased a pair of movie tickets to the special screening of the movie "Ratatouille" ONLINE, without planning with ANYBODY to watch with. -_-"
What was I thinking?! o.O
The person gave me last row centre seats.
Very very good seats, he said.
Okie.
Thank you. :)
Met up with the Operations Manager (manager leh! >.<) to pay him cash in exchange for a redemption letter for the movie tickets and a goody bag (from what he said). ^^
Details are as follows:
"Ratatouille" movie @ Golden Village VivoCity Hall 2
6th September 2007, Thursday
6.30pm (seated by 6.45pm)
Two tickets @ S$15.00
Lucky draw included (anything la).
Quite okie right? :)
Now the problem lies in who exactly can I drag to VivoCity to catch this movie with.
I better start asking around. x_x
Anybody interested anyways? ^^
~ Beautiful Season ~
.. and this is how the story ends ..
=*- 12:54 pm -*=
~ 地獄少女 <-> 地獄通信 ~
N =*- 地獄少女 -*= N