Monday, September 17, 2007
episode: -> SLOW. <-
The terrible traffic jam has to be at it again today.
So irritating.
The whole main road: Still Road -> Eunos Link -> Defu Lane..
JAMMED FULL.
My god.
My bus 21 could not even turn into Eunos Link from Jalan Eunos.
Too full already. -_-"
I think I am too slow.
I react slow.
I think through questions and situations slow.
I understand slow.
Everything also slow.
I am hopeless.
I realised I am actually very playful.
A bit far too playful in fact, I would say.
If you play with me, of course I will play (back) with you.
It is only (natural) basic courtesy to respond after all.
But there are times when I tend to go overboard.
My sincerely apologies.
My brains probably malfunctioning at that time.
I did not realise in time.
I will try my best to keep my stupid playfulness and naughtiness under stricter control in the future.
I realised this fact ever since I foolishly chose and made a wrong move last time.
I did not consider and think through the situation and solution carefully enough.
Blinded by anger and mixed emotions.
We tend to act on impulse rather than on our brains.
Realising the importance of keeping quiet at the appropriate times can do us good.
To observe rather than to come to a conclusion rashly.
I deeply regret (all is in the past)..
Confronting that despicable biscuit jerk.
After his web of lies was too heavy to remain airborne anymore.
He immediately steered clear of all his wrongdoings.
And instead pushed all the blames to me.
Even to the extent of spreading ridiculous rumours about me.
Is your face really that important?!
To step on others' dignity just to save your own ego?!
Even if it was partly my fault.
It takes two hands to clap.
I realised it is actually very stupid and of pure immaturity to deal with backstabbers and players (etc.) lightly and openly.
Confrontation is obviously out.
Enough said.
It is best to just keep quiet at times.
Even after discovering the terrible truth.
Hurt.
Anger.
Shocked.
Stunned.
Confused.
Traumatised.
Just keep quiet.
Tolerate that last ounce of rubbish for the last time.
Sit back relax and observe.
We may just discover more truth behind it than we have initially bargained for.
Let you have your own way during this period of observation time.
When things finally do get out of hand.
And I can no longer agree or tolerate you and your ways anymore.
I can and will still pretend that everything is fine.
Being hypocritical is the key.
It may just save us from being discarded like a toy.
Present me with the Oscar Best Actress Award or something.
For keeping my emotions mostly under control, concealed under a totally different exterior.
I do not think of myself as influential or of any importance in your life in any way anyways.
Worse come to worse, I would just fade out of your life slowly.
Considering that should be the best way to go.
No arguments, no disputes, no conflicts, no excessive noise, no ugly words exchanged.
We do not need to fight over something as silly as who was the one at fault (both are at fault).
Just peace.
We remain friends.
No hard feelings.
Win-win situation right. :)
~ Beautiful Season ~