Thursday, September 20, 2007
episode: -> Sudden. <-
Statistics test was pretty alright today.
The last question came out exactly the same as our tutorial.
But my stupid brain just cannot seem to recall how the question was exactly done. :'(
Sad.
Suddenly received a shocking piece of news this morning (during Organic Chemistry lecture) that one of our Cedar teachers, Ms Serene Ng (from what we known her as), passed away during childbirth.
Oh my god.
OH MY GOD.
I was stunned. shocked. like HUH?! o.O
My whole mind just went blank.
Even my friend was dubious when I informed her.
I also cannot bring myself to believe it, let alone her.
She did not teach me before.
But.. it is still pretty saddening. depressing. :'(
Suddenly release our Organic Chemistry test results; our amazing lecturer who made the announcement out of the blue during lecture today.
I was dreading it.
I knew I would not do well.. at all.
I was actually pretty scared that I would see a '0' next to my matriculation number on the results list. x_x
I scored 20/50.
Failed. but at least not a pathetic '0'. not that 20/50 is good. :Z
Apparently I interpreted a question wrongly. thus answered wrongly too.
10 marks flew away just like that.
But it is at least somewhat comforting to know that my Organic Chemistry still got some hope.
Just got to work harder next time! :)
Suddenly on impulse decided to go Tiong Bahru Plaza to shop (actually has been wanting to do that for more than a month), while I was supposed to be on my way home.
Headed straight for Comics Connection (duh!).
Everything there was freaking expensive.
Initially I just wanted to check out whether there are any new books published.
After that then can go straight to Kinokuniya to buy ma. ^^
Of course things never seem to go the way you want them to.
I
still bought (>.<)..
"Wo De+Mo Fa Ling Yao (Mine+Magic Potion)" - front
"Wo De+Mo Fa Ling Yao (Mine+Magic Potion)" - back
Adorable farnee little book.
Most importantly, it is all about my favourite story theme - MAGIC! ^^
Too bad I set my eyes on it.
I definitely do not recall seeing this book in Kinokuniya at all.
So must buy in Comics Connection.
EXPENSIVE sia. x_x
Shakugan no Shana Poker Cards - back
Shakugan no Shana Poker Cards - front
I actually enjoy collecting many many beautiful poker card decks.
And I definitely enjoy flipping and looking through each and every card in the decks.
The pictures are simply colourfully cute and farnee! :D
Works of ART. :)
~ Beautiful Season ~